Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Misa Bed of Roses review and swatches

Hi everybody :) It's been quite a lot of time since i posted anything. I'm still fighting my peeling nails (almost done!), plus the weather has been changing lately here. Anyway, I had those photos of Misa's Bed of Roses sitting in my camera's memory card, and while I wish I had more swatches to show you, only these came out decent enough to be shared in the Internet.

As for my online activity, i'm participating in my first giveaway ever! Candy Coated Tips holds it HERE, and I can't tell you how excited I am because the prize looks so interesting. I'm already dreaming of swatching 'em all, lol, even though the odds are little that I would win, but I'm always like that :D You should enter it, too, giveaways are fun! Congratulations, Candy Coated Tips, on your 2nd anniversary!

  

Bed of Roses screams 'jelly'. Seriously, it's so squishy and juicy! It's quite sheer, so i did 3 coats this time and i still could see a hint of my nail tip while in the sunlight.


I think I should have done thinner coats as I accidentally smudged out the polish on my right thumb while rearranging my books about 1,5 hours after finishing painting nails, so I wouldn't blame the polish for being too slow-drying. Well, it would be good if it did dry faster, but i'm not complaining :)


All in all, it's a wonderful polish, a very girl-ish pink. It's bright in the shadow, but the sunlight really enhancing its beauty making it 'glow' from the inside.

1 comment:

  1. I love it Yulia and I love the way you arrange and resize your pictures, I never know how to do mine! Plus I love pink's!!

    ReplyDelete