Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NOTD: OPI Cajun Shrimp

Hey everyone :) i'm still alive, just passing final exams. I'll be back on duty next week, though, if everything goes right :) On the other hand, there're some real life problems, but who doesn't have them? :)

Anyway, so as to keep this blog going, i took a photo of my freshly painted nails. This time i used OPI's Cajun Shrimp and what you're looking at is a base coat, 2 coats of Cajun Shrimp and a coat of INM Out The Door (because i never leave my nails without a topcoat). It dried superfast (for me, at least)) - about 15 mins later i didn't have to bother about smudging the polish.

Click on the picture for the fullsize version.

Also, my iPhone is weird. We all know sometimes it catches colros even better than a good camera, but this wasn't the case. It kept making the Shrimp orange, while we all know it's a beautiful coral shade with a slight pink undertone (well, at least that's what it looks like to my eyes). So i took advantage of Instagram's filters (loving this app forever) to make the color more true to life.

And that's it for today! What's you favorite coral, by the way? I'd like to get a couple more of them, so please share the names! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely color. I've just looked through your blog, amazing colors! Really great blog :) I love Instagram too.

    Visit my blog and become a follower if you want :)
    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete